CARDINAL IT SERVICES
What We Can Do To Help
Networking from the ground up
Small businesses struggle to make important technology decisions with little or no guidance. Shrinking time, budgets, and a lack of knowledgeable and caring people make the task much harder. Let Cardinal Services work with your staff, your schedule, and your budget, to ensure that you make the right IT decisions the first time and ensure that every IT project is a successful one.
We provide services tailored to your needs, including:
Server and workstation sales consulting for small businesses
Other hardware acquisition planning and assistance
Emergency service and disaster recovery
Network infrastructure planning and IT consulting
Virtual private networks
Try Cardinal IT Services and get a free network security analysis!
- Internet domain name issues
- Email systems
- Network servers, systems & hardware
- Network security (firewalls)
- Network printers & print servers
- Terminal services
- Storage and back-up solutions
- Wireless LAN and WAN technologies
- Telecommunications products and services
- Should we host our own email?
- Should we host our own web site?
- From whom should we purchase workstations, servers, broadband connectivity?
- How should we handle our remote sales force and what can we provide them?
- Provide ethernet cabling
- Wireless technologies and other remote access
- VPN setup and maintenance
- Move entire networks when a location change is required
- Install and configure servers, workstations, routers, hubs & switches, printers, UPS,
- Scheduled maintenance services, with flexible contracts that offer what you really need
- Custom network service
- Remote network administration
- Emergency service and support, 24/7